Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Word of Advice.....

You know how you always tell yourself that you should do a back up on your computer for your photos. My advice.....DO IT!!! I have been telling myself for months that I should back up my photos and have I done it? No! Our computer just crashed and we are not sure if we are going to be able to save our pictures. DEVASTATING!!! Thankfully I have a lot of pictures on other computers but I won't have them all. We can see the pictures on the computer but can not get them to go anywhere. I'll let you know if we save them. BACK UP YOUR PHOTOS!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I'm so sad for you! I really need to do this. Thanks for the reminder and I'm sorry for your loss of photos. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry. Frank and I purchased an external hard drive and that is where I store everything. Good luck with everything and I hope you get your pictures back.

    ReplyDelete