Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Preschool Starts

This morning I dropped Chambray off at preschool. She went last year to another preschool and she was so excited to start her NEW preschool today. This year it was a little harder driving away after dropping her off then it was last year because I started thinking this is the year before Kindergarten. She is also going 3 days a week this year and only went 2 days last year. MY LITTLE GIRL IS GROWING UP!!!










Last night we went to an open house to meet her teacher and get information about the school year. Chambray was so excited because Mrs. Stacy gave her:

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!!! She IS so grown up! Her hair do is darling. Good job momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so grown up, that crazy I so wish she could hang out with Ethan, I think they would be good friends!! Oh we are doing the Micky Mouse club house party for Sadie on the 11th of next month I showed her this and she got all excited and she is telling everyone, so where did you get the big pictures of the charters?? love ya guys

    ReplyDelete