Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Oh where has the time gone?

I have been looking through pictures trying to decide what pictures to put on our adoption website on LDS Family Services and I can not believe how much Chambray has grown. She is so special and I am so blessed to have her in my life! She has brought so much joy into my life and I thank her birthparents so much for letting me have the privilege to be her mom. Check out these pictures and see for yourself just how much she has grown!













3 comments:

  1. She is so grown up... picture 4 is how I remember her the most!! Oh, I wish we lived closer, it would be fun to have her and Ethan be buddy's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is quite the cutie!! They grow to fast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh MY how she has grown! Your family is wonderful and I hope that you get your next family member soon! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete